Found an error while trying to open MS Word attachment from outlook. Beach time when you tries to open it, you get the error message:
“Word experienced an error trying to open the file”
If same issue is troubling you also then don’t get worried for it because here in this tutorial you will get the guaranteed fix for it.
We all uses Microsoft Office Word as vital application to work with your documents and files. You may use it to create documents such as resumes, letters, invitations, novels, term papers and for further more usage! But sometime you may conquered issues where suddenly you found that your word document working too slow. However, MS word comes with its own share of troubles and a single mistake will make your document inaccessible or corrupt.
Consider a scenario, where you have been getting an error message that “Word experienced an error while trying to open the file” when you tries to open it from outlook. The very thing that you all must have tried at that time, is to restart your PC but even after that you may have found that the problem persist the same.
manual Solution to fix it:
When you get stuck in such situation with your Word file and not able to access it from outlook then don’t search any Outlook settings because it’s not outlook issue. It is the respective MS word program that refused to open document from unsafe origins.
You can manually fix this issue by fixing the corresponding program. To solve this issue follow the instruction.
- Make a right click over the word file that is showing error and from the right click option list tap to “Properties” option.
- Now click on “Unbox”option, then hit ok option when all things get done. After this you will be able to open this Word file without any further problems.
If still you are getting the error then try the following steps:
- Move these files into same folder and open Word application, here tap on “File”and click “Options”
- Click “Trust Center”and after then click “Trust Center Settings”
- Hit to the “Trusted Locations” option and click “Add new Location”.
- At last assign select the folder where you have just moved your files to, and then when all done Click “OK”.
- Click Trust Center Settings
- Click Protected View
- Uncheck the following boxes:
- Enable protected view for files originating from the internet
- Enable protected view for files located in potentially unsafe locations
- Enable protected view for outlook attachments
After completing up all this manual steps in your word file, if still you are encountering the same error while opening the Word file from outlook then it means that your Word file is somehow get corrupted. In order to fix corrupted Word file, you need to use third party Word repair application.
Best Word file error repair tool:
Word Repair tool is the best suited tool for fixing this type of issue to fix word file issues in minimum consumption of time and efforts. It is especially designed to repair and recover corrupt or inaccessible .doc files. It recovers document text along with its important stuffs like indentation, formatting, charts, hyperlinks, images, tables etc. this tool not only fixes Word file errors, but also
restores Word document with its actual font, header/footer, clip art, text, hyperlinks etc. this tool will supports different MS Word versions like MS Word 2000, MS Word 2002, MS Word 2003, MS Word 2007, MS Word 2010 and MS Word 2013.
Steps to fix MS Word issue:
Step 1: Choose file by clicking on a ‘Select File’ or either a folder that contains word files. Or even find the file clicking on the ‘Find File’ option.
Step 2: List of selected file is displayed, user requires selecting Word file using checkbox that to be repaired. Select all files by marking the ‘Select All’ checkbox. Then click on ‘Scan’ button.