Are you encountering ‘QuickBooks Condense Repair’ error when trying to achieve your data file? Looking for the fixes to resolve the QuickBooks condense data errors then this article is for you. Here check out the complete information about the error and how to fix it.
QuickBooks is very useful and has made everything easy to track and handle. But there are case seen when the user starts facing errors while working on QuickBooks.
One such error is the QuickBooks condense data errors; this occurs when the users try to archive the data file and in this case, the QuickBooks Condense data is required. But according to the users “QuickBooks will not condense your data file.” and as a result, the error appears on the screen.
Description of the Error:
QuickBooks condense data error is the very frustrating error this occurs during verifying or rebuilding indicate the data error in QuickBooks. And after that depending on the error the source transactions are required to be repaired.
And after repairing the damaged or corrupted transactions, running the check will display the message ‘QuickBooks detected no problems with your data’ that specifies the data file is clean.
The QuickBooks files with negative inventory or quantity on hand will not condense. And in this case, you need to fix the negative inventory in the data file before condensing the file.
Condensed Transactions have these Limitations:
Well, there are certain limitations in the condense transaction and due to this the users are getting the error in QuickBooks: so here check out the complete details about the limitation
- The payroll transactions are not eliminated if the condense date falls into the earlier year
- The payroll transaction would not be removed if in case the employee’s W2 is not reviewed
- Some invoice, credit memos, payments and Refund Checks that are linked properly to one another.
- Undeposited funds payment records
- Bill Payments, Bill Credits & Bills that are not properly linked to one another.
- Invoices linked with invoices
- When the Sales Tax is not paid in the “Pay sales tax” dialogue box. If you are not paying your Sales Tax using checks, then invoices should be open. Replace the checks with Sales Tax Payment. Make sure to enter the same dates and amount as written on the checks.
- Transaction linked to the non-condensable transactions will not be removed.
How to Fix QuickBooks Condense Data Error
Solution 1: Fix Negative Inventory
Adjust transaction dates as the bills are dated before invoices. To do so follow the steps:
- From Quickbooks menu > choose Reports> Inventory > Inventory Valuation Detail.
- Now click Dates > and select All
- And scroll through the report to an item that is showing a negative amount in the On hand column.
- If can do this legally, revise the dates of the bills and invoices, so that bill dates are before invoice dates.
- And repeat the steps 3 and 4 for each item with negative quantity in On Hand column.
In this way, you can fix the negative inventory and this will help you to fix the QuickBooks Condense data error.
Hope this works for you but if not then follow the simple ways to Condense QuickBooks Company file.
- Learn To Restore QuickBooks Company File from Local Backup
- Top Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Rebuild Not Responding Error
- How to Repair a Damaged Quickbooks Company Data File in Windows/Mac
#Condense QuickBooks company file with the below-given steps:
- First click on File > Utilities > then Condense Data command
- Assure that transaction is chosen before the button of specific date radio
- Now make sure that remove transactions are mentioned before the date
- And tap on Next as you completed defining which transactions should be removed by QuickBooks.
- Clearly, get defined how the inventory transactions condensed after doing the tap on Next
- And mention clearly that you are removing which specifications and click on Next
- Then get any list cleanup specified that has to happen and after that click on Next
- Get your archiving and condensing operation confirmed
- And click on begin to condense > and as prompted backup the data file.
So, in this way you can condense QuickBooks company data. Hope this works for you but if not then make use of the automatic solution.
Automatic Solution: QuickBooks File Repair Tool
You can make use of the professional recommended QuickBooks File Repair Tool, this is designed with the advanced algorithm to scans, detect and fix the QuickBooks Files (QBW) errors easily. This allows you to repair corrupt or damaged QuickBooks files and recover everything stored in it. It not only fixes errors but also recovers important information like vendors, company, financial information, employees, customers, payroll transactions and many other. It is easy to use even a novice user can make use of it easily.
Steps To Use QuickBooks File Repair Tool
Step 1: Download and install QuickBooks File Repair Tool and click on “Select File” button if you know the location of QuickBooks files or select “Search Files” if you don’t know the location of files.
Step 2: Click the ‘Scan File’ button for scanning the selected file.
Step 3: After then, click on the “Company” button to see the preview of scanned company information.
Step 4: By clicking on ‘Customer’ button, you can see the customer related information.
Step 5: Click on “Vendors” button to see the information of vendors.
Step 6: If you want to see the information of employees click on “Employees” button.
Step 7: Click on the “Repair” button, a “Save As” dialog box will appear select version, path and then click on the ‘Start’ button.
Step 8: If the repair process is successfully completed then a message will appear as “repair process completed successfully”. Now click ‘OK’ and close the box.
QuickBooks is very necessary and allows accomplishing various tasks easily but this is also very critical and gets corrupted.
The QuickBooks Condense Data error is one that interrupts the users from using the company file.
So, here in this article follow the complete information about the error and try the fixes to resolve QuickBooks Condense error.
If the manual solution won’t work for you then try the automatic solution this help you to fix all sorts of QuickBooks errors.