Although architecture of public database has altered in modern description of Exchange Server turning less vulnerable to corruption and additional issues, few errors as accidental deletion can turn the folder to be unreachable for users. If Exchange superintendents have anticipated such circumstances and have used backups for Exchange, the data can simply be improved with the help of Exchange recuperation software as EDB FILE REPAIR TOOL.
Extract EDB and log files using backup
Backup Extractor of EDB FILE Recovery Manager extracts EDB files and log files using backups formulated by Symantec, Windows NT, ARCserve, Veritas, and HP backup functionalities. Data could be improved using backups in subsequent formats:
- .bkf – Windows NT, Symantec, and Veritas backup
- .fd – HP backup
- .ctf – ARCserve backup
What are the cases of MS Exchange Database corruption and what are the possible resolutions to fix the corruption?
In MS Exchange Server there are mainly two types of corruption they are Physical and Logical.
- Physical Corruption: Hardware failure is one of the major causes of physical corruption. This corruption is the lowest level of data corruption.
- Logical Corruption: This type of corruption can occur at various levels. At the database level logical corruption, user can either have unacceptable index entries or cross-object chain linkage because of database engine breakdown. At the application level logical corruption, user may face corruption in the database file header or some wrong access control levels.
Below some common methods are given that will help you to prevent logical corruption of the exchange server database.
Make sure that the latest service pack for MS Exchange Server is installed on your computer. Through this you can easily fix the most common issues encountered while using Exchange Server.
It is also suggested to keep your Exchange Server computer protected from computer virus and Malware attack. Also ensure that the configuration doesn’t change.
Repairing Logical Corruption in Exchange Server database: Logical corruption can generate from within the Information Store or the database engine. There are lots of inbuilt tools provided by the MS Exchange Server that help you to verify for errors.
The Isinteg Utility:This is also known as the Information Store Integrity Checker (Isinteg), it works on the public and personal information store databases to correct the errors that generate the problems while logging to the Exchange Server databases and getting, opening, or deleting particular emails. The tool becomes very useful in the scenario of disaster recovery situations like system crash. It writes all the information about restoring process in the application log in Event Viewer.
The Eseutil Utility: This tool is generally used to check the structure of the database tables and records. This utility is also able to fix variety of integrity issues related to the Information Store and the directory.
All the given tricks can easily deal with How to Restore Accidentally Deleted Public Folder Database from .EDB File issues, so try them once.
Impact of Exchange database corruption: How to prevent the causes of How to Restore Accidentally Deleted Public Folder Database from .EDB File
Once exchange database gets damaged or start showing error message it can affect all the big and small organizations/enterprises which are relying on this database to manage their global business operations.
How to avoid Database Corruption in MS Exchange Server?
Avoiding corruption or error in EDB database can prevent your priceless information from getting inaccessible. Below some preventive procedures are given that will help you to save your critical business data from corruption and also avoid the need to expend on EDB recovery tools.
- It is strongly recommended to organize settings of server hardware components very cautiously. Take help from professional exchange administrators. It is also necessary to always do a regular verification of your settings and update them timely.
- Always employ good quality hardware components; this will help you to avoid physical data corruption.
- With the help of schedule maintenance task Perform data integrity checks in MS Exchange server. If any technical issue appears then never ignore it and continue without fixing the issue.
- Don’t use third party tools and antivirus software excessively on the Exchange Server system. Also make sure that any malware programs are affecting your EDB files or not. Schedule automatic security verifications at after a fix time of interval to put a close check on data security loopholes.
- Also turn off the write-back caching. If you want to use it then it is suggested to keep your data protected entirely.
- Alleviate the data loss situations via online backups. It is also suggested to keep a backup copy of your critical database files along with the transaction log files from server. It will help your data to retain in the situation of server crashes or failures.
- According to professional, it is recommended to always make use of consistent data recovery tool to recover data from serious data loss issues.
About the EDB Repair Tool
To repair damaged or error showing EDB file you should try a professional EDB repair tool, this recovery application able to deal with all types of issues that corrupt a healthy EDB file. With the help of this tool you can restore emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. from corrupt EDB files. It is packed with lots of features that make you able to deal with How to Restore Accidentally Deleted Public Folder Database from .EDB File situation, through this you can repair, restores damaged EDB files and Saves as MS Outlook PST File. It also allows you to exports recovered mailboxes to Live Exchange Server and searching particular Mails in the repaired EDB file. You can easily save the recovered EDB as MSG, EML, HTML, RTF and PDF Files. It supports MS Exchange Server 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2000 and 5.5.
This recovery application allows anyone to repair their EDB database and get back their data because it is designed with easy to understand user interface, interface contained by this tool is packed with lots of graphical signs that make it very easy to use application. So, you don’t need to call any EDB professional in the manner to repair or recover your corrupt database. This recovery tool also doesn’t need any backup to repair your database; YES, it is true you don’t need a backup of your database to get your data back. So, try this application once and restore data from your EDB file.
Key Features of EDB Recovery Application
Repair a Damaged Exchange Server
The basic task of this recovery tool is to repair any severely corrupt Exchange database file (EDB) and recover the inaccessible mailboxes completely into a working PST file. After recovering you can easily import the PST files to your MS Outlook application and again access to all your mail components.
Restore Accidentally Deleted Mailboxes
This recovery tool is programmed with very strong algorithms that provide it very effective scanning technology, it becomes very useful in recovering and restoring the user mailboxes, which have been deleted accidentally.
It Automatically Generates Log Report of Entire Recovery Process
This recovery tool creates and allows user to save the complete log report of the whole recovery process. This Log Report contains the entire history of the recovery operation such as the path of the scanned EDB file, recovery Date & Time, recovered folders and more.
This application supports various versions of MS Exchange that include the latest MS Exchange Server and Windows Operating System.
- Server Compatibility– MS Exchange Server 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2000 / 5.5
- Operating Systemcompatibility – Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / Windows Server 12 and 8
Additional features: You can search for the Particular Mails from Scanned EDB file and also recover data from Selective Mailbox Exchange, Saves the repaired Mailbox in PST Format, see the preview of recoverable User Mailboxes, Save and Load Scan Information and more.
Steps to fix Exchange Server database service that denies write access
Step 1: Click on ‘open EDB File’ and choose the EDB file or to search the files you may click on ‘Find EDB File’.
Step 2: Select the MS Exchange Server type and click ‘Start’ button.
Step 3: Select the scanning types, ‘Quick Scan’ or ‘Extensive Scan’ and click ‘OK’.
Step 4: Recoverable file and folders are presented in the left panel; you may see the preview of the item by clicking.
Step 5: Now select the mailbox folders to recover and then click on the ‘Save mailboxes’ icon. Fill the destination drive or folder in a dialog box and click ‘OK’.
Step 6: And the selected Data will be recovered.
Manual trick to repair the corrupted edb files
If you are unable to access your edb database due to any error then it is sure you’re your edb database gets damaged. There are lots of tools available that can turn a dirty or damaged EDB file into a working database but it is recommended that try to restore data with the help of manual method before buying EDB recovery tool. Below manual trick to fix How to Restore Accidentally Deleted Public Folder Database from .EDB File is given, apply them carefully and easily restore the lost data and other objects.
Configuring Gmail account to the Thunderbird is a good idea to repair the data
- Open the Thunderbird and go toTools–account settings– > click onAccount Actions–Add Mail Account. Now, another mail account can be added to Thunderbird.
- Now enter new name, email address and password. Click on asIMAPradio button and clickDone to save.
- At the left hand side, click on theGmail account ID.
- In theThunderbird, Gmail account has been configured and here, you can view all the email messages.
The above given trick is very helpful but sometime it get fails when the level of corruption is very higher or EDB database gets damaged deeply.