Outlook is world widely used email client. This is amazing email application that provides advanced features with full security. Mac OS system users get multiple benefits when they use outlook for Mac in their OS.
For the Mac users, Microsoft has introduced Outlook 2011 and this allows OLM file format to save email data with email messages, contacts, calendar and much more. OLM is very susceptive file format and this is having many sync related issues also. Apart from sync issues OLM file also shows many errors messages of corrupted or inaccessible OLM file in different situations. OLM file gets corrupted due to various unwanted reasons and as a result, it starts showing error messages while opening the file.
Here are the main scenarios that are responsible for the corruption of Outlook 2011 (OLM) Files:
- When you to access MS Outlook for MAC after the reboot of your system, the error known as “Microsoft Demon cannot be opened due to the following error” appears on exhibit.
- Stored data in OLM file becomes inaccessible and not capable of accessing anything.
- Files get misplaced at times because of accidental deletion.
- The sudden shutdown of the system during downloading or converting OLM files.
- Error occur while updating Outlook from its older version
- Failure of network while working on database
- Interrupted installation of Outlook on MAC machine that leads to corruption of MAC file
- Corruption of device where Outlook was installed whether it is portable media or hard disk
- Exchange server crashes of Microsoft
- Infection from malware or virus
- Occurrence of error due to upgrading OLM from its older to the newer version
- Modification in BIOS setting
- Corruption in header file
- Catalog file’s node corruption
- Problem with boot sector
- Hardware or software issue
These are the main reasons behind the corruption of the file; there can be more reason which can make the OLM file inaccessible. Here know the error messages faced by the users after the corruption of the outlook file
The most common error messages you can get from OLM file are:
- Error – ‘Cannot find [PATH]\OLM.DLL’
- Fix Outlook 2011 Mac Error Code 18500
- Error – ‘This application failed to start because OLM.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem’
- Fix Outlook for Mac Error Code: 17199
It doesn’t matter how carefully you are using your outlook file, there are always chances of the corruption of files. Well, this is really quite disturbing situation but can be fixed the best way to fix this issue is to take backup regularly. So that if in case the OLM file gets corrupted or become inaccessible then you can easily restore data from the backup itself. So else if you are not having the valid backup then you can troubleshoot this issue by making use of the OLM Repair Tool, this will help you to repair file and get rid of OLM file issues easily.
Ultimate Solution to Solve Issue of Corrupted OLM Files:
OLM File Repair Tool is the best available option for this purpose. This is designed with advanced algorithm and effectively repairs and restores entire data that involves tasks, objects, notes, attachments, calendars, address book, mail items, contacts, and emails. This tool is efficient in repairing the inaccessible and damaged .OLM files and retrieves the mailboxes. The user interface is very friendly and easy that can be operated by any individual without having any technical knowledge. This is best to deal with all crucial and sensitive data files. Thus OLM File Repair Tool will help you to get rid of any such issue and let you recover your lost data with ease.
steps to repair corrupted OLM file:
Step 1: ‘Browse’ to pick corrupt/damaged OLM file and start repairing procedure by hitting ‘Start’ button.
Step 2: Initialization of scanning process is indicated ‘Scanning OLM File’ status bar. Hit the ‘Stop’ button to suspend the procedure in the middle.
Step 3: After OLM file completion method, the software offers a detailed summary of the whole progression which displays a number of recoverable mail objects.
Step 4: Click on “mail” icon to foretaste your recoverable mail in which middle pane displays the mail in chosen mail folder from right and left pane demonstrates the content from middle pane.
Step 5: Hit ‘Address Book’ icon to sample your recoverable contacts through which middle pane shows all contacts in the address book and the right pane shows information about selected contact.
Step 6: Click ‘Calendar’ icon to preview your recoverable Calendar notes where middle pane shows the calendar entries and the right pane shows the details of the selected entry.
Step 7: Click on the ‘Notes’ icon, to preview recoverable notes. The middle pane displays all the notes that are accessible in your mailbox and right pane notifies contents of selected note.
Step 8: Hit ‘Task’ icon to preview recoverable tasks where middle pane shows all task in the mailbox and the right pane shows the content of the chosen task.
Step 9: Click on ‘Save Repaired File’ to save recovered mail objects. Deliver the destination name and file will be saved by the name-Main identity.rge.